The Clay County Naturalist aims to
- Craft deep personal relationships with the earth and all its life
- Work at living more lightly on the earth personally
- Offer magical educational adventures for all ages
Program Topics include:
- Amphibians– with live salamander
- Animal adaptations
- Geology rocks!
- Leave No Trace principles & survival techniques
- Mammal Mania
- Nature Crafts
- Nocturnal Animals– bats, owls…
- Pond Life
*NOTE* The topic and length of programs are flexible and adaptable to your needs.